Full of spark, sassy, attitude, and covered in tattoos, this week’s #TMITuesday feature graces our screens on VH1’s Bad Girls Club. I sat down to ask Ginger about her time on the show, Miley Cyrus, Ginger’s hair line, and more in this week’s interview.
1. What made you audition for Bad Girls Club?
I had a few people tell me I’m not bad enough so I had to prove them wrong. & I’ve only watched since season 2
2. You’re clearly a fan of tattoos, which tattoo of yours has the best story with it? (and what is the story)
I love tattoos and my favorite would have to be my leg piece it represents a lot of the hard ship I went threw to become the bad b*%ch I am today!
3. What is your “theme song”?
My theme song would have to be live life by Alkaine
4. Along with being a host, reality TV personality, you’re also involved with hair and beauty products. How can we get some of your products, and what inspired you to get involved in this industry?
I’ve been into hair since I was about 10, and you can get all the the products I promote by just following the link. #Curlsarefun
5. Do you watch any of reality shows?
Of course I watch reality tv it’s very entertaining.
#BbwLA #shegotgame now I’ll be watching #bgc14
I used to be a tomboy!
7. What can the fans expect from this season of BGC?
You can expect a lot of turnt up drunk nights.
8. What makes a “bad girl” bad? What makes YOU bad?
What makes me a bad girl would defiantly have to be the fact that I’m just a #Dopechick & I say what I mean and mean what I say.
9. Do you think Miley Cyrus could survive on BGC? #MILEYWHATSGOOD
Ummm, I think so. If she goes please call me back. I already have my next house b*tch!
10. What’s next for you?
I have a few projects I’m working on but let’s just keep our fingers crossed.
Stay tuned this Friday for an all new #FitnessFriday post!