This new season of The Challenge is INSANE so far, and this week’s feature could have made it so much farther if not for an injury! I sat down to talk with Bloodlines’ cast member, and cousin of Challenge vet Leroy, Candice Fowler. We talk about the show, hook-ups, Harry Potter, and more in this week’s interview with this blue haired beauty.
1. What was your initial reaction when Leroy asked you to be on the show with him?
I was happy as hell like “You lyinggg!! Hell yea let’s do this cuz! “
2. Your cousin Leroy is a Challenge veteran, fierce competitor and fan favourite; Were these factors that you thought would be beneficial or cause other competitors to be intimidated by your team?
Being partners with Leroy was definitely beneficial due to everyone loves him. And with him and I both having a “can’t stop won’t stop” mindset when it came to the game it must of intimidated others.
3. We only really get to see small clips of the cast partying, how hard do you guys really go?
Well its obvious how hard I party by seeing the first episode hahaha Go hard or go home!!
4. Your team was not eliminated, but sent home due to injury, one of two teams thus far to have that happen to them along with the Raines brothers. After seeing the challenges that followed your leaving of the show how do you think you and Leroy would have done?
Lol, is this a real question? We would of killed it!!! After the first challenge is wasn’t no time for games especially cause everyone underestimated me. Let’s just say they lucky I got injured cause I was coming full throttle on they asses.
5. What would you say is your ‘theme song’?
I actually have two:
Wiz Khalifa ft. Chevy Woods– No Worries
Snakehips ft. Syd – Gone
6. Who, if anyone, do you keep in touch with from the cast?
My baby Shane! Kellyanne, Rianna, Larissa, I text Dario, Nicole and Cory here and there.
7. Since today is #TMITuesday can you tell readers something about you that they may not already know?
I love trap music and Harry Potter lol
8. What did you think of the twists this season? From the introduction of Abraham and his brother Mike, to competing against your bloodline, and we all of course anticipate C.T’s return!
Bunim-Murray Productions/Mtv is something else lol they for sure did a bang with this twist.. It was very interesting.
9. With the introduction of the bloodlines, it was fresh meat for competitors, friendships, and of course hook ups. Were there any hook ups that weren’t shown?
Of course! Lol
10. What’s next for you Candice?
Hopefully more seasons of The Challenge or maybe “Are You The One?”. I definitely wanna do more reality tv and have my own business. Just keep a look out this year cause its gonna be some goodies I’m sure everyone will love. And I promise that won’t be the last you see of me.