I really get a Beckham vibe from this week’s interviewee; Former footballer, and now model Luis Morrison was a part of the comeback of competitive reality dating show “Love Island” which brought back in 2015 on ITV2. The UK megababe sat down to chat with me about fashion, his family, and of course his time on Love Island in this week’s #TMITuesday.
- Who, or what inspires you?
I’m inspired by one of my good mates who has a clothing brand and he has become a millionaire in the last 2 years, from a very unique brand of clothing called Maniere de Voir.
Also I feel like my mum and dad inspire me as they have come from a working class background to have an unbelievable house, cars and amazing life.
- Which designer would you like to collaborate most with and why?
I love Christian Louboutin shoes that would be the dream to collaborate with!
- Since today is #TMITuesday can you tell the readers something about you they may not already know?
I was adopted at 2 years old. And one of the most luckiest people to have such an amazing family.
- What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion is honestly everything to me. Would never leave the house not looking dapper or not have a bit of swag! I love looking like a gentleman and also I love standing out from the crowd!
- Along with these interviews, I write a lot about pop culture including film. On that note, what is your favourite film? (and why).
My favourite film would have to be Million Dollar Baby. It’s such an inspiration film and sad film but I like films that have a message behind it. Also I love my horror films!
- What would you say is your “theme song”?
Theme song…. That’s a hard one.
Maybe I believe I can fly HAHAHAHA!
- I interview a lot of reality TV personalities, are you a fan of any reality TV shows?
I am a fan of reality TV shows as I was a part of Love island. I love being a part of a exciting journey just now looking for something more longevity.
- To date, what has been your favourite shoot?
My favourite shoot has to be my couples shoot with my girlfriend with Don photographer. He’s awesome, and the images when he edited them were unreal.
- Recently, Sports Illustrated revealed the use of a plus-sized model Ashley Graham for the swimsuit issue. What are your views on this movement?
I believe that no matter what size, colour, race, no one should he discriminated. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
- Whats next for you?
I’m moving in with my beautiful girlfriend. And now on the hunt for a dog for her and of course we will call it Jamal!
Also in talks with potential shows in 2016!
Keep up with Luis on Instagram