Another season, another twist, another cast of stone cold weirdos that we all learn to love! The Real World is back and I of course copped interviews with the cast. Rearing to go first was Dione the show’s wildman and we chatted about his gf back home, our mutual BFF, find out his theme song, and more in this week’s interview.
1. What can we expect in terms of hook-ups this season?
Lets just say I didn’t go on a break with my gf before the show for no reason, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas until Thursdays at 10pm on MTV.
2. Your beard game is strong, who is your “beard idol”?
One of my best friends Bobby Brown aka Bobby Ballsack
3. Since today is #TMITuesday is there something you can tell the readers about you that they may not find out from this season?
4. Whats an average day like for you?
Wake up, figure out who’s bed I’m in, raid the fridge like a food pirate, & either hit the beach or call up some of the homies & see what kinda trouble we can find today
5. What would you say is your “theme song”?
Welcome To The Jungle – Guns ‘n’ Roses
6. MTV’s new thing for the The Real World seems to be twists with Ex-Plosion, and Skeletons; Did you have any theories about what this season’s twist may be?
Absolutely not, I had no idea until I showed up in the desert day 1 & oh boy did I get a chubby when found out it was GO BIG OR GO HOME
7. What inspired you to apply for The Real World?
One of my best friends MORNING BEER we decided to go day drink & make a day out of it
8. Who’d You Rather: Real World Edition
Sylvia or Madison (The Real World: Skeletons)
Brooke or Jen (The Real World: Denver)
Jemmye or Ashley (The Real World: New Orleans)
Nia or Jessica (The Real World: Portland)
Marie or LaToya (The Real World: St.Thomas)
Honestly I haven’t watched any of those seasons sooooo I’d say whichever one likes to get weird the most .
9. Would you compete on The Challenge if asked? If so, who would you want from your season as your partner?
Absolutely, I would love to do the CHALLENGE, I was born for that show & I’d have to say either my sister Cee-Jai or my brother Dean.
10. Whats next for you?
I’m considering traveling for a bit & going on a little international adventure either Australia or Thailand. Working on an idea for my own travel show.
Who will stay this season? Who will go home? Find out Thursday at 10pm on MTV! And stay tuned this week for an all new #FitnessFriday with Hero Certified Burger!