Mother, motivational speaker, and beauty on OMGossip, Arie Rose fills my Instagram feed with gorgeous photos, and this week I got to sit down and chat with the Latina babe. We talk about Kim K, Trump, and how to keep your head up in these cold months!
1. Who is your favorite celebrity to discuss on OMGossip?
Def Kim K.. I love everything about her and I am so bummed out that she is out of the lime light right now and dealing with horrible circumstances
2. Since today is #TMITuesday, can you tell the readers something about you that they may not already know?
I have 13 tattoos and have had a total of 21 piercings…
3. As a mother, who do you think in Hollywood is a good role model for young children?
Geez, I don’t think anyone is ever a good role model for my daughter besides God himself, however business wise I would have to say Steve Harvey, I have read his book and researched him and his story is great!
4. With the presidential election being so crazy and the race hitting every headline, what are your views on (President) Donald Trump?
*rolls eyes .. “Idiot”
5. You’re also a motivational speaker, whats the best advice you have for those heading into the seasonal depression time of year?
Stay prayed up, put all your fears, emotions, doubts, loneliness into God’s hands. He has blessing and favor with each of your names written on it. Stay positive and keep moving forward, the best days of your life are yet to come!
6. What would you say is your “theme song”?
Carnaval by Celia Cruz… Everyone knows that song and I pay it almost every morning at 6 am to set the fun, free, happy tone of the day
7. Getting back to the lighter side of things, what would we find on your recently watched list on Netflix?
OMG! I just obsessed over Stranger Things and Luke Cage! They were both so good.. I am also beyond obsessed with Vampire Diaries and the Originals. These Vampires are so hot now a days aren’t they? hehe
8. You seem to want to inspire people with a lot of of your Instagram posts, have you always wanted to be a positive influence in other people’s lives?
When I first started I literally had no intentions of anything, I would just post what I loved, it wasn’t till about a year ago that I realized how much impact I was making on people, especially women. The mass amounts of emails, messages and comments I get is amazing, so now it’s kinda my thing.
9. Speaking of Instagram, how important is social media in your life, and career?
Instagram is like my resume, it’s my reality show for the world to see Arie’s world. I do spend a lot of time on it but I can also do without it. It’s a job.
10. Whats next for you Arie?
I am currently producing two new online shows at this every moment which is really exciting so stay tuned, you will be seeing a lot more of my work very very soon! Oh and also my abs, yes I am pushing for those too! Wish me luck hahaha!
Stay tuned every week for new posts, and updates on http://www.thenikkisin.com y’aaaallllll!