This season of The Real World has been insane and sadly it ends tomorrow night with a special 2 episode finale. I’m not ready to say goodbye to these 14 (now 12) people who stopped being polite and started getting real. Luckily I sat down to ask OG season 32 roommate Katrina Stacks about her sister Anna, her time on the show, and find out who she felt closest to in the house in the first #TMITuesday interview of 2017!
1. Aside from Anna, whom were you closest to in the house?
Girls would probably be Anika & Kim, we clicked from the beginning. Guys would have to be Theo and Mike.
2. What was your favourite thing about Seattle?
To be honest with you, everything. The people, the weather, being surrounded by nature, Seattle is such a beautiful city and I can’t wait to go back and visit.
3. Since today is #TMITuesday can you tell the readers something about you that they may not already know or learn about you from the show?
They didn’t really show my competitive side I feel like. I ride horses, play soccer, snowboard, wakeboard, hunt and fish, pretty much do it all.
No, I don’t think everyone mended their relationship…but I do think this helped everyone to look at the bigger picture and gave all of us the direction we needed to take those steps and keep working on things.
5. If you could choose one song to be your “theme song” what would it be and why?
I really can’t just pick one song, it changes everyday lol.
6. How has your life changed since the show has aired?
My day to day life hasn’t really changed, I feel it was more of a change inside myself. This experience really helped me to grow as a person and see the important things in life, and not to stress about things that I have no control over or cannot change.
7. What would we find on your recently watched list on Netflix?
To be honest with you I don’t really watch that much tv. I love scary and funny movies…and am secretly a sucker for Teen Mom.
8. Your season seemed to break some records with the most amount of roommates living in a RW house, and then not 1 but 2 leaving early, on that note, what are your thoughts on Mike, and Theo leaving the house? Do you think that Kass should have also left the house based on the fight with Theo?
I think that Mike should have stuck it out, but I completely agree with him and why he left. The way that they portrayed him wasn’t fair or true. I think that if Theo hadn’t asked the producers to keep Kass there, they would have sent him home too. Especially since he basically said there was no way he would even think about fixing things with Theo at that point. I was so sad when Theo got sent home.
9. Where do you and Anna stand now? Is she your ‘bad blood’ still?
Anna and I will always have an up and down relationship. We’re sisters. I love her to death and would do anything for her, but there are some things that we will never see eye to eye on.
10. What’s next for you Katrina?
Catch the season finale of The Real World: Bad Blood tomorrow on MTV, and catch all new posts weekly on here!