It can be hard to fit a workout into your morning routine, especially if you are not will to put in the effort. I like to sneak a mini-workout into my morning beauty routine so today I’m going to share some of those with you lovely readers!
1. 2 Minutes of squats while you brush your teeth
You are already committing to one task for two minutes, and it issssssss something you do 2-3 times a day.
2. Sit-ups while you apply facial lotion.
3. Arm windmills while you wait for your nails to dry.
It also helps dry your nails faster.
4. 5 minutes of yoga while your teeth whitening strips set in.
Relax, breathe, and pretend whitening strips don’t taste like evil.
5. A 10 minute mini workout while you use a face mask.
Clear your pores, brighten your skin, and tone those arms.