This interview is a meme-dream come true. I got to chat with THE ONE AND ONLY MS. JUICY BABBBBYYYY! We talk about music, reality TV, Zane Hijazi, and more in this brand-new interview. LETZ DO EEEET!
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Honey, I am my own crush! I love me some me lol
- You recently celebrated Youtube personality Zane Hijazi’s birthday with him, what was the highlight of the night for you?
To see him CRY!!! He was so surprised, excited, and happy that I was there!
- I think I’ve listened to Bryce Vine’s album about 5 times just today, and ‘Heartless’ by The Weeknd; what could we find on your playlist?
Monica-Commitment and Plies – Catalog
- Since today is #TMITuesday can you tell the readers something about you that they may not already know?
I have my CDL!
- On The Rickey Smiley Show you cover a lot of songs, what is your dream cover/duet?
Me and Summer Walker – Playing Games, Me and Lizzo or, Me and Billie Eillish
- What are your views on the most recent season of Little Women: Atlanta?
I was glad to see all the girls rising to the challenge of going after a career
- Being a reality TV personality yourself, do you watch any other reality shows?
Not much barely have time to.
- What advice do you have for young women in America?
Set GOALS Strive to reach each and everyone of them! Don’t accept NO for an answer to anything you want to do or become! Focus on turning all STUMBLING BLOCKS into STEPPING STONES as a guidance in life!!
- Whom from your list of cast mates do you spend the most amount of time with off camera?
ME MYSELF and I!
- What’s next for you?
Continuing building my EMPIRE.
Stay tuned next week for the last interview of 2019! Keep up with me on Insta & Twitter @thenikkisin !