It’s a brand new year and that means brand new #TMITuesday interviews! I’m getting the year started with my chat with social media star Zach Clayton (formally known as BadZach). We talk about beef with fellow Youtubers, music and hitting the big one million subscribers. LETS GET TO IT!
1. Do you and fellow creator Elijah Daniel have beef?
Me and Elijah never have never had any beef.. I actually love that guy, He’s way too funny and it’s not ok!
2. Who is your celebrity crush?
Jessica Alba, hands down.
3. Are there any Youtubers you’d like to collab with for a video that you haven’t?
I would love to be apart of one David Dobrik vlog, He’s definitely my all time favorite Youtuber!
4. Speaking of collabs, who would you most want to collab with musically?
One day i would love to do some stuff with Post Malone. He’s such a talented guy it’s insane.
5. Since today is #TMITuesday can you tell the readers something about you that they may not already know?
Something not everybody knows about me is that my first passion in life was to become a soccer player.
6. If you could choose one song to be your ‘theme song’ what would it be and why?
The Jeopardy song because I’m slow to think sometimes and it just fits me too well.
7. Looking back on your first video vs your latest video how do you think you have developed as a creative content creator?
I’ve definitely just learned to become more creative with my content and a lot more entertaining.
8. How has your life changed since becoming a Youtuber?
My life did a complete 360 and it is still changing to this day. I stopped going to public school, I have traveled across the entirety of The United States, and met some really cool people in the process.
9. Congrats on 1 million subscribers, what did you do to celebrate?
I don’t think I did much when I hit 1 million subs. I want to say that I was on a tour when it happened and it was really late at night.
10. What’s next for you?
Check out Zach’s official Youtube channel and keep up with me on Twitter/Instagram. I’m ready for a brand new year of new posts and content creation on thenikkisin.com so I hope you are too.
One thought on “#TMITuesday: 10 Questions With Youtuber Zach Clayton”
can you interview more youtubers plz?