This Brazillian bombshell gave it her all in chances of winning the 750k cash prize on the 24th season of Big Brother US, she may not have walked away with the money but she certainly kept viewers entertained. I jumped at the opportunity to talk about reality TV, music and..soup with Indy Santos in this brand-spanking-new #TMITuesday interview.
1. If you could choose one song to be your current ‘theme song’ what would it be and why?
So Ugly I’m beautiful- Toni Jones
2. Have you watched any of the live feed clips from Big Brother 24?
Yes, mostly the fun ones about me!!!!
I don’t want to have bad memories or bad feelings about anyone from the house.
3. Who do you keep in touch with the most from your season? What about other alumni?
Jasmine, Joseph, Taylor and Michael.
But I talk to everyone basically every other day.
4. Should you be offered the opportunity would you consider competing on another reality show?
Oh yes!!! It’s coming babe
The Amazing Race? This would be amazing!!
Michael would be my first pick. Joseph the second if Taylor is busy. Jasmine as well!!!
We would have so much fun!!!
Big Brother Brazil? I have been waiting for literally 23 years!!!
The Challenge? Ohhh YESSSSS!!!! Please
5. Since today is #TMITuesday can you tell the fans something about you that they may not already know? Any hidden talents?
I almost died 3 times in my life!!!!
And I can balance any bottle over my head/ shoulders/ knees – once I have a couple drinks hahaha
6. Okay let’s clear the rumours up, fans speculated that you and Joseph had a fling in the jury house, can you confirm or deny this?
Nooo, way!!! Never!!!!
Joseph is my best friend from the season!!!!
Our relationship is a family relationship. Nothing else. And we will always be friends. And YES, girls and guys can have a friendship!!!!!
7. You recently did a live with Paloma and received a lot of backlash for giving her further platform. Can you tell me about the motivation for this and some of the more complex questions you had to ask her?
Since when I left the house I felt that Paloma didn’t have an opportunity to be heard in a safe space. I offered my platform for her to be heard. To make sure I could share with her the lessons that I learned and to make sure I was not excluding her for anything. We already made a huge mistake as a house excluding Taylor in many situations, and I didn’t want to repeat that!
And again, my intentions were not to hurt anyone, not Paloma, not Taylor. NO ONE!!!
My intentions were to give her space and share my own lessons, with the hope to inspire her and others to do the same.
8. What is most important to you in life, and what inspires that?
Family, friends and time.
I’m blessed to have an amazing family and great friends that help me to grow.
My parents inspire me to be better, and my friends show me the way with love and kindness.
And God/The Universe always makes sure I have the right perspective to appreciate life itself! And all the privileges that I have. For ex: I’m a healthy woman, I’m emotionally mature, I’m free, and I’m aware of my own decisions and power to create the life that I dream of! So, so many privileges.
9. You have apologized for your soup comment to Taylor Hale, winner of Big Brother 24 and AFP, so…it’s soup season here in Canada for Fall, what is your go-to soup?
Yes, I did apologize right after I made the comment, still in the house…at the finale and 100000 times more!!!!
It was not intentional!!! My favorite soup it’s French onion
10. What’s next for you Indy?
I’m about to release my manifestation course. In English and Portuguese. Where I teach how did I manage to come all the way from Brazil and get to the show. All my habits and tricks ahahaha
During my jury time, I also wrote a book about my spiritual journey. That will be out whenever God wants to release it.
I’m already working with many brands on IG and I’m creating my God is my Sugar Daddy Brand
I’m open to all the opportunities that the universe has for me.
Keep up with Indy on Instagram & Tiktok and book your Cameo with her xx