You guys really seem to like these AYTO interviews, and I listen to your suggestions so here’s another MTV babe that I brought into my blog truth booth. This week is Are You the One star, and The Challenge rookie Adam Kuhn.
1. A lot of the time reality TV shows play up a certain characteristic of a cast member, it’s only logical to keep viewers watching. Do you feel you were accurately
represented on your season of “Are You The One” ?
Not so much on Are You The One. They showed mostly me and Brittany hooking up and arguing but not so much of my personality
2. During your time on The Challenge: Battle of the Exes 2 you were competing against beloved, and fallen MTV personalities Diem Brown, and Ryan Knight. Were you able to connect with either of the two? Both had a significant impact on so many lives and will be greatly missed.
I spoke with Diem a few times, she was an absolutely amazing person. She had family where I am from in Virginia. Knight was a amazing he was absolutely hilarious, we started becoming friends towards the end of his time on the show. We had actually been texting about going on another challenge together shortly before he passed away.
To donate to Diem’s project medgift click: http://www.medgift.com/
3. Speaking of The Challenge: Battle of the Exes 2, you and your partner Brittany (whom you met, liked, didn’t like, liked again, etc on Are You The One) were sent into the dome a few weeks in a row. We all get it, rookies earn their spots you guys just REALLY earned it. If you could go into the dome with Brittany as your partner against ANY two present or past cast members of these shows who would it be and why?
4. Since today is #TMITuesday can you tell the readers something they may not know about you? Any hidden talents?
I don’t know if I have any crazy hidden talents but I’m currently training to break the world record for pull-ups with a 40lb pack on!
5. Do you watch any other reality TV shows? (If the answer is yes, and it’s Dance Moms there’s not need to be ashamed.)
I watch are you the one season 2 and the Real World.
7. During your time on The Challenge: Battle of the Exes 2 did you form any bonds with anyone? Maybe not get along with anyone? It can be hard for rookies, especially from another show all together. Anything that wasn’t shown this season?
I’d say I was pretty friendly with most people, a lot of the vet guys didn’t think to highly of me but I was really friends with all the girls
9. Who is your celebrity “perfect match”. This is welcome to include say, 5’2 bloggers named Nikki of course.
Haha Nikki works!
Don’t worry Brittany 😉
10. What’s next for you? Any upcoming projects?
I am currently getting ready to launch my own supplement line and start a YouTube Fitness channel. Of course I’ll do the next Challenge too!
You can catch The Challenge: Battle of The Exes 2 every Tuesday at 11pm on MTV !
To see my predictions for the show follow me on twitter @thenikkisin, and stay tuned next week for another #TMITuesday interview.