This week’s feature for #TMITuesday graces our screens on VH1’s Love and Hip Hop Atlanta as Yung Joc’s right hand woman. I sat down to ask the mega babe about what’s up next for her, find out her theme song, and get some inside information on the LAHHA reunion show in this week’s post.
- What can we expect on the upcoming reunion of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta?
Excitements, Emotions and non – stop entertainment. Beautiful ladies in lovely outfits & of course some well dressed me (hint hint….JOC) lol
2. Since today is #TMITuesday, is there something you can tell my readers about you that they may not already know?
I’m a serial monogamist, I love to cook, run & spend time with my dogs.
3. Whom would you say is your closest friend out of the cast of the show?
Grow thick skin, be confident and don’t lose your natural character & personality.
5. If you could choose one hashtag to describe you, what would it be and why?
6. What would you say is your “theme song”?
7. I interview a lot of reality TV personalities, do you watch any reality shows?
YES OF COURSE!
THERE ARE 3. My mother Debra Body /my sister Alisia/my Attorney Precious Anderson
9. What’s been your favourite hip hop track of 2015?
Jocs new single
10. What’s next for you Khadiyah?
Everything, a mentorship program, a book, a college tour,a empowerment speaking tour and a product line. Then a VACATION LOL
Stay tuned this week for an all new #OOTD, and an all new #FitnessFriday!