Crunchy leaves, scarves, and spoopy Halloween decorations are all a big part of Fall but of course, pumpkin spice flavor tops them all. If people on the the internet can top everything with bacon and its cool, then cafes, and even Oreos can pumpkin spice sh*t up and it should be cool.
Basic b*tches, keep doing your thang.
- 1 frozen banana.
- 1/2 cup (120g) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup (120ml) skim milk
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) pure maple syrup.
- 2/3 cup (150g) pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 1 cup ice.
Blend & enjoy topped with whipped cream.