There aren’t many gold skulls left, Lolo is still a virgin and Josh is ready to go into elimination. Another solid episode this week.
- Discussions of gold skulls go around following the aftermath of last week’s elimination. Nam and Lolo have another argument about strategy.
- Daily: Basically a ‘pole wrestle’ in 4 heats (2 men’s and two women’s) and 3 stages. Mud pit wrestling that has Lolo get “choked” by Aneesa, Nam pull a stage win, Big T and Kam wrestle and ultimately Kam and Kyle take the win.
- With only on gold skull for the guys and 3 left for the girls the challengers are trying to earn their ticket to the final. Lolo, CT, Nany, Josh, and Cory all want a shot at it.
- Kam and Kyle have different ideas of who to throw in. Kyle wants revenge on Aneesa and Fessy and Kam wants to play it smart.
- Amber B must choose whether to go with her Big Brother alliance or the rookies.
- Meanwhile, Amber M is hearing her and Mechies name again for the house vote.
- The house vote deliberations have Mechie saying he straight up is not ready or willing to go into elimination.
- We do not get to see the way that the house voted for the first time…and the Ambers confide in Kyle. Amber B says she voted for Amber M but not to tell anyone, and Amber M says she doesn’t care if she goes in but wants to know if Amber B voted for her.
- The house vote ends up as Amber M and Mechie, and TJ announces that its a guys elimination.
- Josh and Mechie do the same elimination as Tori and Aneesa with a twist. This is the second play on an elimination used this season already so I’m not sure whats going on there, but this time there is a puzzle before the player can pull the basket of balls.
Mechie can’t solve the puzzle, and Josh can but throws like I do (which is not great if we’re being honest.). Josh ends up with his first elimination win, and a gold skull.