How did we all feel about the one week break for the holidays? I think it was beneficial for the show. This week things got very bro-y, very Fessy, and very messy.
- Devin revels in his win by being a complete douche nugget.
- Big T tells her story and gives you further insight to how she became the woman she is today (note, I cried.).
- Devin decides that last week he hated Big Brother and Josh and this week he hates Tori and Amber M for no real reasons. The new Amber rivalry causes tension between her partner Nelson and Devin.
- Nelson calmly approached Devin regarding an incident between Devin and Amber M the night before where Devin tried his best to tear her down but she held her own. This approaching from Nelson was something that Devin was having NONE of.
- Fessy admits he has a crush on Tori in a confessional but claims to be not acting on it to respect her (at the time) engagement to Jordan.
- The daily challenge had challengers flying drones in a cave to retrieve a code and each team failed miserably with the exception of Tori and Devin making them this week’s Double Agents.
- Liv was medically DQ’d after her injury from last week leaving Meechie as a Rogue agent awaiting a new partner after the elimination.
- The house vote was a toss-up between Josh/Nany, Jay/Theresa, and Nelson/Amber M. In the end it was Nelson/Amber M with Tori gunning for a smaller female to face-off with for a gold skull.
- With Liv’s DQ it was another men’s week and a HALL BRAWL. Fessy saw the grounds and asked Tori to be thrown in. Tori replied “It’s Nelson though” and Fessy didn’t seem to have a problem with that. On the other side of things Josh was ready to go in and earn his own gold skull.
- Tori decided not to go in with fear of it being a men’s week and TJ would not reveal which it was until they made their choice. She decided to put Fessy/Aneesa in as she was confident that either could take on their opponents in this legendary head-to-head. Josh was NOT happy and felt betrayed by Fessy and Tori, while Nelson felt betrayed that Fessy wanted to go against him.
Fessy vs Nelson was more of a fight that anyone expected and Nelson HELD HIS OWN. Fessy played hard and dirty and this lead to a win for him.
Following his win Fessy chose to infiltrate a team and took Leroy’s partner Kaycee as his own, leaving Aneesa and Amber M as the choices for Leroy who ended up choose Aneesa. With Amber M as the remaining choice she was partnered with fellow rookie Meechie.
If you like these posts be sure to subscribe to Caffeine Confessionals for an hour-long show of me and Allan Aguirre talking about each episode. Available on: